If you feel this software can be of some interest, there are still a lot of tasks to be completed and there are various ways you can help:
- Even without installing on your machine, from looking at the online Samples, you can submit suggestions on what you think would make the software interesting for yourself.
- If you download a binary package, please report any install problems.
- If you are good at css-based web design, you can have a look to improve the provided css layout. At present, not very fancy, but there are a lot of talented guys out there.
- If you attempt to build from sources, please report any build problems.
- A more elaborate build system (CMake and/or configure-based) would be helpful, particularly to set up a Windows build.
- report run time bugs/crashes, in that case please provide input files so I can attempt to reproduce it.
- Report html standard compliance violation: it can happen that a subtle code edit will break it, and there is at present no automated testing against this, so don't hesitate to try the w3c link provided at the bottom of each page (see Samples). If possible, please make sure you have the latest version by building from a fresh source SVN checkout, so you don't complain about something already fixed.
- Translation files.